AIM Interface School: Highlander
Members of the AIM Institute and Heartland Workforce Solutions teams will work with candidates upon completion of training to connect them with employers for open positions related to the training provided during this course.
Interested? Eligibility information and next steps follow.
Upcoming Course Information
Dates: Monday, June 4 - Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Meeting Times: Monday and Wednesday, 5:30PM - 9:30PM (No class Wednesday, July 4th)
Meeting Location: AIM Brain Exchange at 1902 Howard Street, Omaha NE 68102
HEARTLAND WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must meet one of the following maximum annual household income guidelines:
- 1 household member: $12,060
- 2 household members: $16,240
- 3 household members: $20,420
- 4 household members: $24,600
- 5 household members: $28,780
- 6 household members: $32,960*
*Add $4,180 for each additional person in the household or: Receiving economic assistance such as SNAP or ADC. For more information, call 402-934-2638.
Young adults 18-24 not currently attending school.**
**Exceptions apply to income guidelines for young adults. Please contact 402-934-2638 for more information.
Following completion of the HWS enrollment steps below, candidates will be eligible to apply for this program.
HEARTLAND WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS ENROLLMENT STEPS
- Visit or call Heartland Workforce Solutions to confirm eligibility 402-934-2638.
- Attend Heartland Workforce Solutions Orientation: Tues: 1p, Wed: 9a, Thu: 1p (no registration required)
- Participate in CareerScope Tues: 2p, Wed: 10a, Thu: 2p
- Schedule an interview with a Heartland Workforce Solutions Employment Specialist to begin the enrollment process. IMPORTANT: Orientation and enrollment with Heartland Workforce Solutions may take up to two weeks to complete. Information required to complete enrollment follows:
- Proof of income (last two pay stubs or if you are a recipient of state aid, letter confirming enrollment and monthly aid amount)
- Proof of address (utility bill or other similar document from a 3rd party).
- Social Security Card
- Driver's license
Interface web school ENROLLMENT STEPS
Following completion of the Heartland Workforce Solutions steps listed above, candidates may visit with a member of the AIM team to answer your questions about the program before completing your application. Click here to begin the application for the course..
Once you've completed orientation, you are ready to submit an application and assessment for the course. You will have 3 days to complete the assessment.
If you've already completed the steps above, please click here to begin the course assessment.