AIM Interface School: Highlander
The training schedule for this program follows:
- Dates: October 10 - December 19, 2017
- Meeting Days: Tuesday and Thursday
- Meeting Times: 5:30p - 9:30p
Members of the AIM Institute and Heartland Workforce Solutions teams will work with candidates upon completion of training to connect them with employers for open positions related to the training provided during this course.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 -24 and meet one of the following maximum annual household income guidelines:
- 1 household member: $11,000
- 2 household members: $16,020
- 3 household members: $20,967
- 4 household members: $25,334
- 5 household members: $30,544
- 6 household members: $35,727*
*Add $5,183 for each additional person in the household or: Receiving economic assistance such as SNAP or ADC. For more information, call 402-444-4700.
Young adults 18-24 not currently attending school.**
**Exceptions apply to income guidelines for young adults. Please contact 402-444-4700 for more information.
Following completion of the HWS enrollment steps below, candidates will be eligible to apply for this program.
HWS Enrollment Steps
- Visit or call Heartland Workforce Solutions to confirm eligibility 402-444-4700
- Attend Heartland Workforce Solutions Orientation: Tues: 1p, Wed: 9a, Thu: 1p (no registration required)
- Participate in CareerScope Tues: 2p, Wed: 10a, Thu: 2p
- Schedule an interview with a Heartland Workforce Solutions Employment Specialist
AIM Interface school: highlander Application
Have you already completed the Heartland Workforce Solutions eligibility requirements? Excellent. Click the button below to begin the application process for AIM Interface School: Highlander.