AIM Interface School: Highlander
Additionally, students selected to participate in this course will receive stipends totaling $500 paid out in 3 increments during the course ($150 at the end of week 1, $150 at the mid point, and $200 at the end of the course).
Members of the AIM Institute and Heartland Workforce Solutions teams will work with candidates upon completion of training to connect them with employers for open positions related to the training provided during this course.
Interested? Eligibility information and next steps follow.
Upcoming Course Information
Dates: February 20, 2018 - May 24, 2018
Meeting Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30PM - 9:30PM
Meeting Location: AIM Brain Exchange at 1902 Howard Street, Omaha NE 68102
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 -24 and meet one of the following maximum annual household income guidelines:
- 1 household member: $12,060
- 2 household members: $16,240
- 3 household members: $20,420
- 4 household members: $24,600
- 5 household members: $28,780
- 6 household members: $32,960*
*Add $4,180 for each additional person in the household or: Receiving economic assistance such as SNAP or ADC. For more information, call 402-934-2638.
Young adults 18-24 not currently attending school.**
**Exceptions apply to income guidelines for young adults. Please contact 402-934-2638 for more information.
Following completion of the HWS enrollment steps below, candidates will be eligible to apply for this program.
- Visit or call Heartland Workforce Solutions to confirm eligibility 402-934-2638
- Attend Heartland Workforce Solutions Orientation: Tues: 1p, Wed: 9a, Thu: 1p (no registration required)
- Participate in CareerScope Tues: 2p, Wed: 10a, Thu: 2p
- Schedule an interview with a Heartland Workforce Solutions Employment Specialist
- Attend Interface orientation at Heartland Workforce Solutions
- Apply for the course
AIM Interface school: highlander PROGRAM Registration
The first step in the enrollment process for this course is to attend an orientation session at Heartland Workforce Solutions. During this session, you will visit with a member of the AIM team to answer your questions about the program before completing your application. Click here to register for an orientation session.
Once you've completed orientation, you are ready to submit an application and assessment for the program. You will have 3 days to complete the assessment. Please click here to begin the assessment.